The RBR Pay It Forward campaign enables customers to donate good quality RBR and Sea-bird (SBE) loggers to non-profit and charitable organizations and renew their inventory of new RBR Generation³ products. Your contribution to the Pay It Forward program helps provide reliable scientific instruments to a breadth of important community projects while offering you a discount to bring new RBR products into your equipment pool to improve your research capabilities and reduce your purchase and support costs.
- Customers can donate working legacy RBR and SBE loggers to approved non-profit and charitable organizations in exchange for a discount on new RBR equipment of similar product family. Example organizations include school science programs, youth STEM programs, and small non-profit environmental organizations.
- The donation relationship is between the original customer and the recipient. RBR and SBE do not provide any warranty nor support for the older generation equipment.
- The Pay It Forward campaign is applicable for the following product families:
- SBE-16 SeaCAT
- SBE 19 SeaCAT profiler
- SBE 26 Seagauge wave & tide logger (discontinued)
- SBE 37 MicroCAT
- SBE 39 Temperature & depth logger
- SBE 54 Tsunami pressure sensor logger (discontinued)
- SBE 56 Temperature logger
- Customers are eligible for an additional 20% discount on equivalent product(s) to the donated product(s).
- Customers will provide RBR with the name of recipient organization for approval.
- To qualify for the Pay It Forward discount, the equipment must be donated and the new equipment purchased by December 31, 2020.
Discounts also apply for sales through Nautilus Marine Service GmbH. Please contact us for further information.